- Kumar Raj Re-elected a Council Member of the Sri Lanka Institute of Taxation.
- BDO’s First Techtalk Report Released – Global Tech Mergers and Acquisitions Thrive
- B20 Report – Unlocking Investment in Infrastructure
- Global recognition for ISACA – Sri Lanka chapter
- BDO Announces Appointment of a New Member Firm in Bangladesh
- The South Asia Constituency Meeting’14
- BDO Reaches Highest Ever Ranking in Mid-Market Global M & A
CA Sri Lanka
Welcome to BDO. BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each BDO Member Firm. Our brand stands for exceptional client service, delivered by exceptional people. At BDO nothing matters more to us than our clients. We focus all of our energy on giving you exceptional client service. We work with you to define what exceptional client service means and commit to meeting your individual needs; bringing insight and intelligent up to date thinking in helping you to succeed. Which is why we seek out and develop exceptional people with the skills and initiative to make a difference to you.
At year end on 30 September 2013, BDO’s global network provides advisory services in 144 countries, with almost 56,000 people working out of 1,264 offices worldwide. The BDO global revenue stands at US$ 6.45 bn as at September 2013. BDO was founded in 1963. In 1973, the British, German and Dutch member firms adopted a common name whose acronym has endured for the entire global network.
BDO stands for Binder [UK], Dijker [Holland] and Otte [German].
BDO Partners in Sri Lanka is a leading professional services firm providing audit, advisory and tax services to national and global businesses. We have well trained staff of approximately 310 led by 5 partners.