- BDO – Seminar on Related Party Transactions
- BDO helps undergraduate students of Rajarata Uni experience urban corporate environment
- India Union Budget 2015
- Singapore Budget Highlights 2015: Jubilee Budget highlights of Singapore as they celebrates 50 years of nationhood
- Middle East Tax Facts 2015: with summary information on tax in
- BDO Tax Alert – Transfer Pricing Documentation And Country-By-Country Reporting
- BDO Appoints New Tax Director
CA Sri Lanka
BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each BDO Member Firm. Our brand stands for exceptional client service, delivered by exceptional people. At BDO nothing matters more to us than our clients. We focus all of our energy on giving you exceptional client service. We work with you to define what exceptional client service means and commit to meeting your individual needs; bringing insight and intelligent up to date thinking in helping you to succeed. Which is why we seek out and develop exceptional people with the skills and initiative to make a difference to you.
As at 30 September 2014, BDO’s global network provides advisory services in 151 countries, with almost 59,000 people working out of 1,328 offices worldwide. The BDO global revenue stands at US$ 7.02 bn as at 30th September 2014. BDO was founded in 1963. In 1973, the British, German and Dutch member firms adopted a common name whose acronym has endured for the entire global network.
BDO stands for Binder, Dijker and Otte
BDO Partners in Sri Lanka is a leading professional services firm providing audit, advisory and tax services to national and global businesses. We have well trained staff of approximately 325 led by 8 partners and directors.