- Seasons Greeting and New year wishes
- BDO USA announces major Midwest expansion through addition of SS and G, Inc.
- BDO USA, LLP and UHY advisors, inc. sign an agreement regarding sale of UHY Texas practice
- BDO financial results for the year ended 2014
- “ Managing Partner interviewed about BDO and SL Vision 2020”
- BDO’s First Techtalk Report Released – Global Tech Mergers and Acquisitions Thrive
- B20 Report – Unlocking Investment in Infrastructure
CA Sri Lanka
BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each BDO Member Firm. Our brand stands for exceptional client service, delivered by exceptional people. At BDO nothing matters more to us than our clients. We focus all of our energy on giving you exceptional client service. We work with you to define what exceptional client service means and commit to meeting your individual needs; bringing insight and intelligent up to date thinking in helping you to succeed. Which is why we seek out and develop exceptional people with the skills and initiative to make a difference to you.
As at 30 September 2014, BDO’s global network provides advisory services in 151 countries, with almost 59,000 people working out of 1,328 offices worldwide. The BDO global revenue stands at US$ 7.02 bn as at 30th September 2014. BDO was founded in 1963. In 1973, the British, German and Dutch member firms adopted a common name whose acronym has endured for the entire global network.
BDO stands for Binder, Dijker and Otte
BDO Partners in Sri Lanka is a leading professional services firm providing audit, advisory and tax services to national and global businesses. We have well trained staff of approximately 325 led by 8 partners and directors.